Friday, November 12, 2010

Is it a Boy Baby?

From the moment we told Noah that he was going to be a BIG brother- for the second time, he informed us that we should have a "boy baby." When I asked him what this "boy baby's" name should be he responded, "Boy." When I told him we couldn't name our baby Boy and asked him for another suggestion his response was, "Guy." When I told him we would not be naming our baby Guy he said we should name our baby "Taco" or some other absurd food. Apparently he's been in talking to his uncle Isaac too much. When I asked him what we should name the baby if it was a girl baby he responded with a  slightly horrified look saying, "You mean like Naomi?" Apparently another girl baby was not on his Christmas wish list. That is why on Wednesday October 20th, we were VERY pleased to announce to Noah, and everyone else, that we are indeed having a "boy baby." Here's the proof!

Picture soon to come


I wasn't so certain (I never know what I'm looking at during the ultrasound), but Tyler and the ultrasound tec were entirely confident in our newest munchkins' masculinity and, after much deliberation, Tyler and I have decided this boy baby's name will be Abram Scott Petersen. We think it fits, and Naomi does too. Noah just threw his hands in the air, shouted, "NO! NOT THAT NAME!" and walked away. We don't discuss names with Noah anymore. Apparently he can't handle defeat.

2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for the pictures! Oh, and the one of Tyler getting his letter, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you guys - cute name too. My nephew wanted to name his little brother Mint Chip. Yes, as in the ice cream. They went with Jack. I suspect he was disappointed like Noah was!

    ReplyDelete