Sunday, May 1, 2011

Little Abram

I believe it is the privildge of all mothers to think their children are the most beautiful creatures God has sent to Earth- And I do. With all of my children I have found myself staring at their tiny little bodies in awe and wonder at the miricle that they are. Following are a few more pictures of Abram during the first few weeks of his life as well as some pictures of Grandma Peteren's visit!


You woke me up for this?


Hey there Mom!


One of Naomi's more gentle moments with Abram. I don't think she intentinally is trying to hurt him, but I often find her poking him and pinching him arms- not hard, but enough to wake him up and make him squirm.


Grandma Petersen flew into Orlando and after picking her up she watched Naomi and Abram so Tyler and I could attend the Temple.


Hummm... What's for lunch today?


Noah continues to be a great big brother. He is very gentle and is always eager to hold Abram and give him lots of hugs and kisses!


Grandma with Abram.


After spending a week with Noah and Naomi Grandma deserves an honary firefighters certificate. Not only was she the head fire chief, but she was the truck, latter, and fire siren. Noah was in Heaven.


Grandma painted Naomi's fingernails with "Pink Ink."


They also made some Yummy cookies!


Grandma was also here for Abram's baby blessing. She crocheted the blanket that we have used for each of our kids baby blessings.

The transition from two to three has been an adventure, but we are all very glad Baby Abram is here. He is growing very quickly! I always knew I would eventually get a chunky baby- and here he is! Perhaps that is why he is the best sleeper of the bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment